These pumpsets are for sucking liquids and collect them inside their tanks. The maximum level difference that can be exceeded is approximately 9 metres.
They are composed of:
- A welded sheet steel large-capacity tank.
- A compressed-air operated multi-stage vacuum generator.
- A vacuum switch for adjusting the vacuum level within which to operate.
- A vacuum gauge for a direct reading of the vacuum level in the tank.
- A liquid level visual indicator light.
- Two magnetic switches for minimum and maximum liquid level.
- A three-way solenoid valve line for restoring the atmospheric pressure in the tank, with consequent automatic drainage of the accumulated liquid.
- Two vacuum reducers for vacuum level adjustment at the application.
- Three manual valves for vacuum interception.
- A switchgear enclosed in a special protective casing for manual or automatic operation selection.
Liquid-sucking pumpsets are normally used for extracting the water contained in washing machine and dishwasher filters that cannot be automatically drained after their commissioning.
They are also recommended for transferring dense liquids and creamy or muddy substances.
Upon request, they can be supplied in other versions.
Product codes: DVL150 DVL300 DVL500 DVL100